We offer the best Andrology Treatment Nairobi Kenya through our in-house Andrologists in Nairobi Kenya and andrology laboratory, including evaluation and treatment for male infertility, male sexual problems, and andropause.
Facilities Include :-
- Semen analysis
- Sperm function tests – DNA fragmentation
- Clinical evaluation and medical treatment for male infertility
- Doppler ultrasound evaluation for varicocele
- Treatment of anejaculation by vibrator or electro-ejaculator
- Surgical sperm retrieval by PESA/TESA/TESE/microdissection TESE
- Microsurgical varicocelectomy
- Microsurgical Vaso-epididymal anastomosis (VEA)
- Microsurgical vasectomy reversal
- TUR for ejaculatory duct obstruction
- Nocturnal penile tumescence (Rigiscan) test for potency
- Penile ultrasound studies
- Vacuum erection therapy
- Penile prosthesis implantation
- Surgery for penile curvature and Peyronie’s disease
Semen analysis is the most important test for assessing male fertility. The count, motility (activity) and morphology (structure) of the sperm in the semen give valuable information on whether a man has impaired fertility. However, the semen test is very subjective and needs to be done by a well-trained person. At WINGS, all semenologists are specialized in semen analysis. It is a must to follow sexual abstinence for at least three days after which the semen sample should be provided. The sample is best collected by masturbation in the laboratory, but if there is difficulty in collecting the sample then alternative methods are available.
Sperm DNA fragmentation test:
This is a dedicated sperm function test that assesses the quality of the genetic material in the sperm. In some men, the sperm count and motility seem adequate but the internal quality of the sperm may be deficient. This can be assessed by evaluating the sperm DNA. This test is prescribed in cases where there has been a failure of previous IVF cycles, recurrent abortions, unexplained infertility, or borderline semen parameters with uncertain quality.